|Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas|
Don't worry... you're not alone. Many people start out with a cruise line and find themselves, shall we say, infatuated with the cruise line. If it was their introduction to cruising, they will probably always have a very strong tie to the cruise line and even to a particular ship. Why would they ever want to try out another cruise line when they are so happy right where they are.
|Celebrity Millennium leaving the Port of Miami|
But if you are madly in love with your current cruise line, why would you want to try a new one? Perhaps it makes you realize that there are other options besides the first one you chose. You might decide your first cruise line was a great introduction to cruising, but your tastes have advanced to something new. Or the new cruise line might only reaffirm your love for your original cruise line and why you should never stray again. If you never try another cruise line, how will you ever really know that your first is your one and only?
|Carnival Destiny leaving Port of Miami. Currently in drydock now to be renamed Carnival Sunshine|
- Holland America made the effort to have a complete vegetarian menu vs. a solitary vegetarian offering at dinner.
- Who can pass up the Chocolate Lava Cake on Carnival?
- There's nothing better than sailing from a port that's less than 15 minutes from your home. Norwegian Cruise Line afforded us that opportunity on a cruise to Bermuda from Boston and I wouldn't hesitate to take that cruise again.
- Royal Caribbean always has enough to offer every member of my family, including food, entertainment, and activity.
- Celebrity Cruises made me feel like I was staying at a five star resort and sometimes I just want to relax, have a drink and good food and nothing else.
|Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas in Hamilton, Bermuda|
Don't let fear of the unknown stand in your way of your next vacation. Go ahead --- try something new!