|TheSnugg.com's iPad 3 case|
If you have an iPad and since it is 2013, you probably do, getting a case that will hold up to frequent travel and use is important. TheSnugg.com is a fantastic company that has quality products including iPad cases, tablet cases, smartphone cases, Kindle covers, and more. What is TheSnugg.com? Besides being the creators of the number one best selling iPad 2 case, here's information from their website:
TheSnugg.com is here to help bring quality products to market, whether it is our own Snugg products or others. When Snugg started, one of the first things that was said was ‘we don’t do cheap, we do quality’ and that remains the same now. All of the products we stock on the site we believe to be great products, in function and quality, and the only reason they get on the site is because we actually like them ourselves.
I suppose we have an odd bunch of people working together at TheSnugg.com but this helps to cover our bases. We try and think of everything when it comes to our products because we want them to be the best they can be and because everyone thinks differently and has different ideas, this helps us pack all the best ideas into the products. We aim to bring only the very best products to our customers, and what we really love to do is bring products to our customers that they didn’t even know they needed!TheSnugg.com were kind enough to send me an iPad case to test out and review for my iPad 3. Let's just say that once I put it on, I knew it was a good case. My old case was so pretty and pink, but in an attempt to get a great deal on eBay, I sacrificed quality for price and it showed. It looked cute, but was completely non-functional. The new Snugg iPad 3 Case Cover and Flip Stand in black leather with integrated cover, strap, and stylus loop was completely stylish and functional. What’s more is that all of their cases come with a Lifetime Guarantee and a Snugg Promise of quality. PU leather is the perfect material for an iPad 3 case. It’s strong, easy to clean and resists damage from other objects in your briefcase or bag. Inside the case is a soft nubuck lining. Once your iPad is secured with the Velcro tab inside the case, you'll never need to take it out of the case again.
|TheSnugg.com iPad 3 case open with elastic strap on left that slips over your hand|
All Snugg iPad 3 cases have special cut-out sections so that all ports and switches can be accessed easily. You’ll also notice that the iPad 3 case has cut-outs for the camera lenses, so you can take pictures and watch video while the case is fitted. The cover also features a handy elasticated strap which slips over your hand to make your iPad 3 easy to carry safely. There’s also a stylus loop to hold your accessory firmly in place.
- The cover has a magnetic closure and closed automatically without having to think about it and put my iPad to sleep.
- The material was high quality and that the interior lining was indeed soft and I wouldn't have to worry about the screen in my bag.
- With two different stand positions, I have options with the case.
- My iPad was safe, secure, and I didn't have to worry that it might fall out of the case.
- The handle is a great feature because I can hold onto it during a presentation and not worry about it slipping or sliding out of my hand.
If you're looking for a durable case that is functional and stylish, then you need to check out TheSnugg.com. This particular case comes in nine different colors to fit everyone's personal style! You can order directly from their web site or from Amazon.com. The best part is that they have a case for every iPad (1, 2, 3, 4, and now the iPad mini).
Speaking of the new iPad Mini, TheSnugg.com has generously provided Travel Shop Girl with an iPad Mini PU Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand in Black, retail value $24.99, for our first contest of the year. The case is identical to the iPad 3 case, but designed to fit the new iPad Mini. What a great Snugg iPad Mini Case!
To win the iPad Mini case, leave a comment below letting us know one of your New Year's resolutions and why you would like to win the case. Each comment will count as one entry and you can leave as many as you want.
- Leave a comment with one of your New Year's resolutions and why you would like to win the case.
- Please be sure to include your name, email address, and where you are from in your comment.
- One comment per entry, but multiple entries are allowed.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of January 4, 2013 to enter the contest.
- Contest ends January 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Winner will be announced during the week of February 4, 2013 contacted by email. Winner has seven (7) days to reply or prize will be awarded to a new winner.
So what are you waiting for? Who would like to start off 2013 with a brand new super stylish iPad Mini case?
This sweepstakes is listed on ContestHound.com Sweepstakes Directory