- Gone is the Corning Glass Museum and the glass blowing demonstration and instead you will find two new restaurants, the Lawn Club Grill and the Porch, as well as the Art Studio. A few extra dining venues can't hurt and the Lawn Club Grill is like no other restaurant at sea as you can actually cook your own meal (of course, with the assistance of the chefs in the kitchen). The Porch is great for a quick lunch if you desire a panini, soup, salad, and/or dessert. There's nothing like sitting outside near grass while at sea.
- Also gone is Team Earth, which has been replaced with the Hideaway, kind of an adult getaway/tree house area situated on two decks, decks seven and eight.
- Quasar, the nightclub on other Solstice class ships has been converted into conference room space.
- Sky Observation Lounge is smaller in size due to the new Reflection Suite and Signature Suites which occupy the space left to the lounge exclusively. The lounge is huge and quite honestly, I am always happy to sit in one of the many seats available with the stunning views from the large floor to ceiling windows.
- Gone are the cabin cards of different colors signifying the different levels within the Captain's Club (Classic, Select, or Elite).
- Unlike her sister ships in the Solstice class, she has one extra deck and has the first Aqua Class Suites and the most coveted Reflection Suite. The 1,636-square-foot Reflection Suite with a 194-square-foot veranda, has the talked about shower that juts out over the water so you can shower surrounded by glass. You can see out, but no one can see in. Adjacent to the Reflection Suite are five Signature Suites, a new category of suites to Celebrity. These suites are on deck 14, opposite the Sky Observation Lounge and hidden behind a large door. Access to these suites is only available with your cabin card if you are in one of the suites.
- Eight cabana-style alcoves. Four people can spend a half-day or full-day day here with access to food (picnic baskets), beverages, and WiFi for a fee. Unlike some other cabanas on other cruise ships, you can't lay out in your cabana and relax. This is more like a seating area where you can sit, read, and chat.
|My friend, Anna, looks like she shrunk!|
- Hammocks and two huge, oversized Adirondack chairs have also been added next to the Lawn Club Grill and cabanas.
- Game On: Virtual game tables loaded with games that you can play alone, with a friend, or others in the room.
- Main Dining Room: Opus
- Oceanview Cafe: The ship's buffet
- Aqua Spa Cafe for lighter, healthier spa cuisine
|Cooking dinner at the Lawn Club Grill|
- Specialty restaurants: Murano, the Lawn Club Grill, Qsine, Tuscan Grille, Bistro on Five, the Porch
- Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria
- Blu: For Aqua Class guests
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge: Enjoy a drink while on your way to your dinner at one of the specialty restaurants
- Cellar Masters
What else is on the Celebrity Reflection?
- Pools (3) and lounge chairs
Travel Shop Girl FaceBook page shortly, so be sure to go there to see more pics of the ship and you can read more about my experiences while on my cruise here on this blog.